New Life Spectrum UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
New Life Spectrum UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29th September 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you contact us using our contact form:
- Contact information including email address.
We use this information for the following reasons:
- To enable us to contact you to answer your queries
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
What Are Cookies
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on our site
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- The site doesn't collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can't be used to identify who you are.
- We use YouTube to provide videos on certain pages of the site. YouTube sets cookies when you visit these pages.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this or visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website or any responsibility for your use of those sites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have contacted us and given your personal information for us to contact you, you may change your mind at any time and ask us to delete your details by getting in touch with us via our contact page.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your specific permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please get in touch with us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch with us via our contact page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.